The Orange NB-IoT Rapid Development Kit offers everything you need to develop and build prototypes and products using the Orange IoT network:
- All necessary components to build your first IoT Projects.
- Free access to Orange IoT networks
- A free subscription to Orange Maker
Compared with the traditional, cumbersome method of using a breadboard and various electronic components to build a project, Grove simplifies and reduces the learning process significantly. Grove is a modulated, ready-to-use tool set. Much like Lego, it takes a building block approach to assembling electronics. The Grove system consists of a base shield and various modules with standardised connectors. The base shield allows for easy connection of any microprocessor input or output from the Grove modules, and every Grove module addresses a single function, such as a simple button or a more complex motion sensor.
Content of the Kit :
- 1* SODAQ Mbili, low power Arduino (ATmega 1284P) with 16kB, and 128kB flash memory.
- 1* uBlox SaraN211 module
- 1* Antenna
- 1* Power adaptor (Euro 220V/5V)
- 1* Mini USB cable
- 1* 1.5W Solar panel
- 1* Lithium Polymer Battery 1200mAh
- 1* Grove – Button
- 1* Grove – Light sensor
- 1* Grove – PIR motion sensor
- 1* Grove – Temperature – pressure – humidity sensor
- 1* Grove – 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer
- 1* Grove – Sound/Loudness Sensor
- 1* Grove – GPS module
- 1* Grove – Air quality sensor
- 1* Grove – Tilt switch
- 1* Grove – Magnetic door switch & screw connector
- 10* 5cm 4 Pin Grove Cables
- 5* 20cm 4 Pin Grove Cables
Includes 6 month free Access to the Orange IoT Network:
- 1MB Data bundle per month, valid for 6 months.
- Up to 20kbps data rate
- Nationwide coverage in Belgium: 2G/3G/4G and NB-IoT
- E-mail & community support
Includes access to Orange Maker the IoT Cloud instance for Prototyping and Developer Community.
The Developer Community allows you to discuss and share ideas and projects, you can also get feedback from experts as well as tips & tricks to materialise your ideas.
Orange Maker, the IoT Application Enabler.
Simply connect your hardware to the Orange IoT Network , organise the access to devices and collected data, add automation rules using our wizard to let your devices interoperate with other devices and applications.
Experiment cards to get you started
You can discover the accessible functionality of Orange Maker and experiment to learn how to put Internet of Things to use in your line of business. Get started with some pre-defined experiments.
- Count and notify visits. Improve facility management by taking into account actual usage based on real time measurements
- Environmental sensing. Measure ligt intensity, noise levels, air quality, pressure, humidity and temperature to improve your quality of living
- Guard your stuff. Get notified when someone is tampering with one of your favourite paintings, or track your device using geo location.