The Orange LTE-M Rapid Development Kit offers everything you need to develop and build prototypes and products using the Orange IoT network:
- All necessary components to build your first IoT Projects.
- 6 Months free access to the Orange IoT network.
- A free subscription to Orange Maker.
Compared with the traditional, cumbersome method of using a breadboard and various electronic components to build a project, Grove simplifies and reduces the learning process significantly. Grove is a modulated, ready-to-use tool set. Much like Lego, it takes a building block approach to assembling electronics. The Grove system consists of a base shield and various modules with standardised connectors. The base shield allows for easy connection of any microprocessor input or output from the Grove modules, and every Grove module addresses a single function, such as a simple button or a more complex motion sensor.
Content of the Kit :
- 1* SODAQ SARA AFF410M
- Low power Arduino Microchip Atmel SAMD21, 32 bit Arm Cortex
- uBlox Sara R410M, all NB-IoT /LTE-M bands
- uBlox M8Q. Support for GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, and Beidou
- LSM303AGR digital magnetometer and accelerometer
- 1* Antenna
- 1* Micro USB cable
- 1* Grove – Temperature – pressure – humidity sensor
Includes 6 months free Access to the Orange IoT Network:
- 10MB Data bundle per month, valid for 6 months.
- 100 SMS’s
- Up to 20kbps data rate (NB-IoT) and 300kpbs data rate (LTE-M)
- LTE-M/NB-IoT coverage; check the roaming status (find out more)
- EU28 coverage: 2G/3G/4G
- E-mail & community support
Includes access to Orange Maker the IoT Cloud instance for Prototyping and Developer Community.
The Developer Community allows you to discuss and share ideas and projects, you can also get feedback from experts as well as tips & tricks to materialise your ideas.
Orange Maker, the IoT Application Enabler.
Simply connect your hardware to the Orange IoT Network , organise the access to devices and collected data, add automation rules using our wizard to let your devices interoperate with other devices and applications.
Experiments to get you started
You can discover the accessible functionality of Orange Maker and experiment to learn how to put Internet of Things to use in your line of business. Get started with some pre-defined experiments.
- Guard your high-value assets. Get notified when and where your high value assets move unexpectedly or are exposed to sudden shocks that could cause damage. When you leave high value assets unguarded or trust them in the care of a 3rd party, you want to be able to monitor them and get notified when something unexpected occurs.
- Monitor perishable goods along the distribution process.
- Guard and track your assets.